PowerVu D9865 Receiver
The Cisco D9865 Satellite Receiver is designed for satellite content distribution, and targets the broadcast, business TV, private networks and SMATV environment.
Designed for satellite content distribution, targeting the broadcast, business TV, private networks and SMATV environment. The receiver offers reception of digitally encrypted video, audio, VBI and data. It provides a cost-effective, variable-rate solution to transition existing DVB-S/MPEG-2 services to DVB-S2/MPEG-4. Additional features include IP Data and RS-232 utility data.
The unit is set up via the on-screen display menu, using a handheld infrared remote control, or navigation keys on the front panel of the receiver. User-editable presets are provided for quick re-tuning to other broadcasts. The receiver also supports a Web interface and SNMP control via the Ethernet port as an option.
This receiver is capable of receiving a DVB/MPEG compliant free-to-air broadcast.
Supporting the PowerVu conditional access with DES or DVB de-scrambling, or DVB Conditional Access Module (CAM) based DVB CA systems, this receiver can be used to receive secured corporate communication of video, audio and/or data broadcast. It can also be used for secured delivery of TV programming to hotels, MDUs, homes & commercial establishments such as restaurants, stores, etc. Data outputs can be used for distribution of documents, price lists, and video files, etc. Utility data (RS-232) can be used for smaller file transfer at a slower speed. DVB MPE IP data via an Ethernet interface allows for connection to a local area network for larger file transfer and/or communication with multiple network clients.
- DVB-S QPSK, DVB-S2 QPSK/8PSK demodulation
- Variable QPSK symbol rates from 1 to 45 Msymbols/s for DVB-S and DVB-S2
- PowerVu conditional access with DES & DVB de-scrambling
- CAM interface hardware for DVB CAM-based descrambling
- 4:2:0 High Definition MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC decoding
- 4:2:0 Standard Definition MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC decoding
- 4:2:0 NTSC & PAL (B/G/I/D/M/N) video decoding
- MPEG, Dolby® Digital (AC-3), HE-AAC and Dolby Digital Plus audio decoding
- DVB Subtitling and DVB VBI (WST, WSS, VPS)
- One unbalanced stereo pair of audio outputs
- Line 21 closed caption and V-chip support
- Fingerprint Trigger
- Service Replacement
- Field upgradeable software and security
- Front panel 4-digit LED for channel display
- On-screen display menu for setup and status
- User-editable preset configurations
- Electronic Program Guide support
- HDMI and Component video outputs for HDTV (D9865H and D9865D only)
- Dual Ethernet 10/100BaseT for IP data, Web interface, SNMP control (D9865D only)