Stranded Loose Tube Single-steel-wire Armored Cable
Availability: 2 – 3 Days
Dimensions: 0.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
LTSSW fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. An Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) is applied around the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. Then the cable core is covered with a thin PE inner sheath. And a Plastic-Steel-Plastic (PSP) is longitudinally applied over the inner sheath; the cable is covered with a Polyethylene (PE) outer sheath. After the single-steel armored, the cable is finally completed with an outer sheath.
• Good mechanical and temperature performance
• Single-steel ensures good performance of tensile strength
• High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
• Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
• Crush resistance and flexibility
• Polyethylene (PE) sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
• Steel wire used as the central strength member
• Loose tube filling compound
• 100% cable core filling
• Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier
• Plastic-Steel-Plastic (PSP) enhancing moisture-proof
• Water-blocking material
• From 2~36 Increased by 2 fibers
Be the first to review “Stranded Loose Tube Single-steel-wire Armored Cable”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.