Cable Ties are manufactured from polyamides.
Combines Strong, moderate stiffness, and a high level of durability. Resistant to repeated impact, nylon has a low coefficient of friction and excellent abrasion resistance.
Cable Ties are exceed the required industry standard tensile strength.
Usage: For indoor and outdoor use.
- Low insertion and pull through force
- High tensile strength is achieved from one piece, advanced pawl, and teeth design.
- Angled tail provides quicker initial insertion alignment and tail finger grips allow easier handling.
- Rounded edges provides added safety and eliminates insulation damage.
- Manufactured from filtered nylon reducing particle contamination
- For indoor and outdoor use.