ABC (access building fiber) uses 250µm fiber and they are positioned in a loose tube made of high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is covered with a layer of glass yarn as strength member. The cable is completed with a LSZH (Low smoke Zero halogen) and Flame-retardant material Jacket.
• Good mechanical and temperature performance
• High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
• Crush resistance and flexibility
• Glass yarn strength member ensure tensile strength
• Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
• Single Mode Fiber