The optical fiber unit is positioned in the center. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed at the two sides. A steel wire as the additional strength member is also applied. Then, the cable is completed with a black or color low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) sheath.
• Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property
• Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
• Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
• Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
• Low smoke zero halogen(LSZH) and flame-retardant sheath
• Steel wire as the additional strength member