ADSS cable is loose tube stranded. Fibers, 250µm, are positioned into a loose tube made of high modulus plastics. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) as a non-metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core. After the cable core is filled with filling compound, it is covered with thin PE (polyethylene) inner sheath. After stranded layer of aramid yarns are applied over the inner sheath as strength member, the cable is completed with PE or AT (anti-tracking) outer sheath.
- PE(polyethylene) or AT (anti-tracking) outer sheath
- Excellent AT performance. The maximum inductive at the operating point of AT sheath can reach 25Kv
- Light weight and small diameter reducing the load caused by ice and wind and the load on towers and backprop’s.
- Large span length is 100m
- Good performance of tensile strength and temperature
Single Mode Fiber
- 72 fibers