ZCIC (Zipcord interconnect cable) uses 900µm or 600µm tight buffer fiber as optical communication medium, the tight buffer fiber wrapped with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member units, and the cable is completed with a figure 8 PVC or LSZH(Low Smoke Zero Halogen) and Flame-retardant jacket.
• Tight buffer fiber easy of stripping
• Tight buffer fiber has excellent flame-retardant performance
• Aramid yarn as strength member make cable have excellent tensile strength
• Figure 8 structure jacket facilitate embranchment
• The outer jacket material has many advantages such as anti-corrosion, anti-water, anti-ultraviolet radiation, flame-retardant and harmless to environment etc.