Stranded Loose Tube Non-metallic Strength Member Non-armored Cable
Product Code: LTNMNA
Availability: 2 – 3 Days
Dimensions: 0.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
LTNMNA fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. After an Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier is applied around the cable core, the cable is completed with a Polyethylene (PE) sheath.
• Good mechanical and temperature performance
• High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
• Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
• Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
• Polyethylene (PE) sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
• Single Fiber Reinforced Plastic as the central strength
• 100% cable core filling
• Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier
• 2~144 Fibers
Be the first to review “Stranded Loose Tube Non-metallic Strength Member Non-armored Cable” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.