Product Code: ADSS-12CT-100-PE
Availability: 2 – 3 Days
Dimensions: 0.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
ADSS cable is loose tube stranded. Fibers, 250µm, are positioned into a loose tube made of high modulus plastics. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) as a non-metallic central strength member into a compact and circular cable core. After the cable core is filled with filling compound.The cable is completed with PE or AT (anti-tracking) outer sheath.
• PE(polyethylene) or AT (anti-tracking) outer sheath
• Excellent AT performance. The maximum inductive at the operating point of AT sheath can reach 25Kv
• Light weight and small diameter reducing the load caused by ice and wind and the load on towers and backprop’s.
• Large span length is 100m
• Good performance of tensile strength and temperature
• Single Mode Fiber
• 12~72 fibers
There are no reviews yet.